[mythtv] MythTV 0.11 released.

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Fri Aug 15 20:16:09 EDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 02:46:38PM -0700, Cliff Draper wrote:

> > Note to those of you using woody: I've discovered that the version of Qt in
> > woody (3.0) has many bugs which can cause mythbackend to crash.  If you get
> > a backtrace, the crashes are usually inside QTime, QDate and QString.  If
> > you get these kind of crashes, I recommend upgrading your Qt.
>
> I don't suppose anyone knows of a Qt 3.1 .deb for woody?

There are Qt 3.1 debs for woody in the KDE backport repositories, I believe.
I have no idea how the packages are organized, and it is doubtful that they
will be compatible with my binary packages, though.  You will most likely
need to build from the source package (and maybe override the build-deps).

--
 - mdz