[mythtv] MythTV 0.11 released.

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.com
Fri Aug 15 15:46:38 EDT 2003

From: Matt Zimmerman <mdz at debian.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:36:23 -0400
> debs for unstable are available from the usual place; woody will follow
> shortly.

Thanks.

> Note to those of you using woody: I've discovered that the version of Qt in
> woody (3.0) has many bugs which can cause mythbackend to crash.  If you get
> a backtrace, the crashes are usually inside QTime, QDate and QString.  If
> you get these kind of crashes, I recommend upgrading your Qt.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a Qt 3.1 .deb for woody?

Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"Math formulas are like cough syrup.  They don't taste that good, but
 its good for you.  And you'll feel better later."  ~Rezakhanlou