[mythtv] transcoding with cutlist

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Fri Aug 15 01:34:15 EDT 2003

More tests of the modified transcoder.

I've mencoded a show with 4 cutpoints (leading garbarge, 2 commercial
points and end garbage). It seemed to work well, only the quality of the
signal on the channel the show was recorded is not so good.
Nevertheless it seems the audio sync is pretty close. I can't seem to
tell if it is drifting or not which I considder a good thing. :)

I'll try recording future showings of the series at higher resolution to
better test the output.

So far, all I can say is : Great, super, mega-mondo fantastic work
Geoffrey. I really appreciate your efforts. :)

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>