[mythtv] new mplayer nuv patch?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Aug 14 12:20:28 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 08:04:20AM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:

>  On that note, he's also probably forgotten my original disclaimer when I
>  started working on mythweb

Or perhaps he has other things to think about rather than keep track of
whatever disclaimers people post to random mailing lists.

> - I'm not a C programmer, but I want to help, so I'm going to do what I do
> best.

No one is born a C programmer; everyone has to learn it at some point.  If
you already know another programming language, it won't be hard to pick up.
Many modern languages (like PHP) borrow much of their syntax from C.

One of the most valuable things about open source projects is the
opportunity to learn by seeing how other people do things.

--
 - mdz