[mythtv] new mplayer nuv patch?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Aug 14 11:20:37 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 09:18:21AM -0400, Pyroman[FO] wrote:

> I'm sorry, but where in that post did he ask you to make a patch for
> him?  He didn't ask anyone else to make a patch, he simply wanted to
> know if someone is working on one.  He obviously can't or doesn't want
> to make a patch by himself since he said "or should I give up on the
> whole thing?"  Your reply read pretty harsly and was unnecessary
> considering the polite and unassuming nature of his post.  If someone is
> whining wanting a handout that's different, but alot of people just want
> to help with suggestions, ideas, testing and/or information and don't
> expect anything in return.

You're reading far too much into what I wrote, apparently just because my
sentence was short.  I meant what I said and nothing more.  I'm not
maintaining that patch anymore and someone who uses it should pick it up if
they care.

>  They shouldn't be told "submit a patch or shutup" simply because they
>  want to help.

And now you're trying to put words in my mouth.  This is a development list,
and I'm not going to waste any further time on a discussion of this sort.

--
 - mdz