[mythtv] DVB Status

Kenneth Aafloy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sat Aug 9 03:27:47 EDT 2003

Hi all!

Well, I have been actually using the DVB code tonight, and it seems stable
to me. Recording functions (as implemented by Ben Bucksch) work great, and
I've successfully recorded (and viewed) 4 episodes of the famous 24 series.

Great work everyone!!

There are some 'issues' that needs to be resolved:
    - Seeking with MPEG2 (and incomplete positionmap?)
        breaks (locks up).
    - Changing to a channel with other resolution sometimes SEGV's
        (might be related to what Isaac mentioned in a post named
        'native lirc support and qt')
    - Setup is still 'somewhat off' as the only effort
        (Ramon Roca's MythChannels) is still 'outside'.

Kenneth