[mythtv] Feature Request: Starring

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Aug 6 19:39:31 EDT 2003

tv_grab_dks output run through mythfilldatabase imports a list of people
for movies into people and credits, as an example. It just doesn't seem
like the is code anywhere to utilize these two tables.
MythWeb2's movie page would be an obvious candidate.
I need to look into making tv_grab_dk report stuff like movie, tvshow,
series etc in the primary(?) category field and just add my own
afterwards...

I'm not sure how many other grabbers give this data though.

Example:

  <programme start="20030808222500 +0300" stop="20030809002000 +0300"
channel="001.tv.tv2.dk">
    <title lang="dk">Forsvundet sporløst</title>
    <title>The Vanishing</title>
    <sub-title lang="dk">The Vanishing</sub-title>
    <desc lang="dk">Amerikansk psykologisk thriller fra 1993. Jeff har i
tre år forgæves forsøgt at finde ud af, hvad der skete med hans kæres
te Diane, da hun forsvandt ved højlys dag uden at efterlade det mindste
spor. Hans ønske om at kende sandheden, hvor smertefuld den så end måt
te være, driver ham ud i en desperat jagt. Det viser sig, at Diane er
blevet kidnappet af psykopaten Barney, men hvorfor og hvad der siden er
sket med Diane, står hen i det uvisse. Kun Barney kender svaret, men har
han overhovedet tænkt sig at give sig til kende?</desc>
    <credits>
      <director>George Sluizer</director>
      <actor>Kiefer Sutherland</actor>
      <actor>Jeff Bridges</actor>
      <actor>Nancy Travis</actor>
      <actor>Sandra Bullock</actor>
      <actor>Park Overall</actor>
      <actor>Maggie Linderman</actor>
      <writer>Todd Graff efter Tim Krabbés roman</writer>
    </credits>
    <date>1993</date>
    <video>
      <present>yes</present>
      <colour>yes</colour>
      <aspect>16:9</aspect>
    </video>
    <audio>
      <present>yes</present>
      <stereo>stereo</stereo>
    </audio>
    <star-rating>
      <value>2/4</value>
    </star-rating>
  </programme>

star-rating and sub-title are my own modifications. I haven't heard much
from the author about it yet. I'll look at modding it some more...

/Martin.

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>