[mythtv] Re: MythChannels

Ron Kellam ron at haliplex.com.au
Wed Aug 6 10:25:36 EDT 2003

I'm also trying to use MythChannels with a PVR-250.

About 3 days ago I built all the latest CVS MythTV (and related modules), and MythChannels - no problems with compile, startup, etc.

The only problem I have is the mplayer preview just showing up as a grey area in the various MythChannels screens.  I have no troubles using mplayer "outside" of MythTV.  I played around with the mplayer command line string in the database, but got nowhere.  Any ideas?