[mythtv] Unicode in OSD

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Aug 5 23:21:43 EDT 2003

Ok, I understand that, I would just have guessed that the default
settings would allow for the display of most of the common western
european "special" characters (umlauts and such). In fact I still expect
this to be the default case and I imagine that is more a case of some
misconfiguration in my linux setup. Unless somebody confirms that the
default MythTV setup does not support umlauts and such??

-Tako