[mythtv] Unicode in OSD

foofoo A6D90AFE at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:49:32 EDT 2003

1. you could set the font in the database in the 'settings' table or
something like that (don't have the system infront of me)

2. Isaac is natrually correct you also need to implement code that will
choose the correct face from the true type font (corrsoponding to the
desired langauge) in the OSD code.