[mythtv] Mythweb2 Recorded Programs List

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 5 12:05:02 EDT 2003

> Also, the "Show Recordings" drop-down box does list titles of some shows
> that don't make it into the web list, but when I select those titles, the
> list still does not reflect them.

I occasionally run into times where the web page doesn't list all of the
data being it should, but usually a reload fixes the problem.

Unfortunately, I really don't have a clue why things aren't showing up -
if you look at the page source, it's like PHP just decided to stop
sending DATA (you'll often see only half of a tag at the end of the
source:  "<td widt").

-Chris