[mythtv] MythSecurity spinoff of MythTV?

Ray maillists at sonictech.net
Mon Aug 4 23:35:29 EDT 2003

I'm just curious if anyone is working on (or at least thinking about a
spinoff of MythTV for security camera monitoring?  I've been looking at some
PC based security monitoring software for a customer and so far most of it
stinks.  The Windows based stuff isn't much more flexable than the
commercial dedicated boxes and the Linux based software just isn't very
mature from a UI standpoint.  Also most of the software I've looked at is
based on taking a whole bunch of snapshots rather than Myths approach which
seems a lot more natural.

Has anyone been working on such a thing or at least thinking about it?

--
Ray