[mythtv] Patch to disable recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Aug 2 19:08:32 EDT 2003

> Here's a quick patch for your consideration.  It adds an option
> to the General TV Settings to disable recording.

If you're trying to disable recordings, why not just not start the
scheduler thread at all instead of checking to see if recording is
disabled inside the scheduler.  That would be much cleaner if you
could easily do that.  I haven't looked at that code recently enough
to know if it would work and still allow playback of other shows but
you could give it a shot if you haven't already.

--

Chris