[mythtv] Patch to disable recordings

John Hurliman jhurliman at focustheater.com
Sat Aug 2 15:35:10 EDT 2003

To expand on this, I'm looking at patching MythTV to receive USR signals
to turn recording on/off, so other programs can safely use the tuner.
Then xawtv could be launched from a menu option for playing video games
or other real-time uses of the television from within Myth. I'm guessing
a check would have to be added to GetNumSetting(), I'll hold off for a
day or two in case anyone posts a better way to do this.

jph