[mythtv] File Size Limitations

Tom Panning tpanning at vt.edu
Sat Aug 2 15:52:46 EDT 2003

On Saturday August 2 2003 2:19 pm, DanM wrote:
>  hulk smash, hulk smash
>
>  Eric wrote:
>
> Dear Jerk.
<snip>

I'm really not sure where this came from, I skimmed through Dan's previous
messages to the list, and he didn't seem harsh in any of the ones that I
looked at. Eric's request was a legitimate one, and deserved a legit
response, even if the response is something like, "that would take far too
much code/time to handle for the number of users it would benefit, but if you
wouldn't mind contributing a "Can Myth use FAT32 partitions?" q&a to the FAQ,
we'd appreciate it"

Anywho, this thread is now far, far away from the topic of Myth development,
so I propose that the thread ends here. If people still want to insult each
other, please do so in private emails (although I hope that is unnecessary).

Thanks,
Tom Panning
tpanning at vt.edu