[mythtv] "Transcoding" PVR-[23]50 output

Russ Southern russ.southern at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 18:37:29 EDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:54:35PM -0500, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> Grr...dunno what happened to my reply the first time, let's try again...

FWIW, we got your first reply.  I responded with something like, "Sorry,
forgot to include units of measure :-)  I have an Athlon 2400, so it should
not take hours to handle this.  I am almost ready to put out a patch for
mythmkmovie to handle ivtv output.  It (mis)uses mencoder and transcode to
get the job done.  The result is pretty nice, though, with precise frame
cuts (exactly where you put them in the GUI), etc.

Maybe you got lost in the mailing list host change...?