[mythtv] Search and schedule future program

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Tue Apr 22 16:42:36 EDT 2003

The basics are there if you look for my movie filter patch. It has hard
coded options, but it would be possible to change them to more
configurable. Do a search on the list for it. It basically modifies the
program finder to allow for more narrow sql queries. It wouldn't allow
automatic recording, but it could work if a popup menu allowed you to
enter the search terms which would then narrow the shows that are shown
in the program finder.

I currently use it to narrow it down to movies, and shows, and all programs.

Joel Feenstra