[mythtv] (focus issues)

Mark Covington markcov at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:29:34 EDT 2003

Sorry for jumping in the conversation so late...

If its a dedicated box, why don't you just run mythfrontend from the .xinitrc?
I.E.

fvwm
mythfrontend

instead of running an xterm and then launching mythfrontend from the xterm.
Of course if you're running a more complicated WM like KDE/GNOME/etc this
doesn't apply.
--
Mark Covington
markcov at alumni.rice.edu