[mythtv] Adjusting individual time offsets

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sat Apr 19 21:56:04 EDT 2003

I'm working on adding it to filldata.cpp. What I was thinking is a
replacement of the global offset that gets set in setup/setup by making
that configuration option be a default for when you run mythfilldatabase
--manual. If you don't run manually then all the channels timeoffset's
will be set to the global setting.

Let me know what you think before I get much further. If nobody cares,
then I wont even bother asking and will just make this work for me and
not submit anything.

Joel Feenstra