[mythtv] Adjusting individual time offsets

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sat Apr 19 03:56:00 EDT 2003

To solve your immediate problem, consider overloading the XMLTV
grabber with your own variant that fixes the time, or check out
Gist for XML listings data that may be of, ahem, superior quality.

As far as fixing this with a Myth feature addition, you could add
a column to the channel table to indicate the offset and modify
fillData() to use the offset when inserting the program starttime.

The missing channel-settings screen is rapidly approaching critical
itchiness.  I suspect it will be scratched in the next couple months,
when we figure out where to put it.  From my notes, it looks like
Isaac insists that channel setup occurs on the backend (read: in
setup/setup).  He will accept a patch that causes the backend to
export a GUI setup window to a frontend.

Anyway, that would be a good place to tweak such er-channel settings.

On Apr 18, at 20:10, Joel Feenstra encoded a 0.4K recording: