[mythtv] MythWeather setup issue on first run

undisclosed prozac at softhome.net
Wed Apr 16 09:36:12 EDT 2003

I was having some trouble last night (I'll send a seperate email) and
ended up doing a make distclean and reinstalling from scratch, including
doing 'drop mythconverg' in mysql and re-adding all the database stuff.

When I ran MythWeather for the first time, it displayed the new 'loading'
screen (looks nice !)  but then overlayed the setup options ontop of the
Would it be possible to either blank the 'loading' screen or to dim it a bit
so that the setup text stands-out above the 'loading' text?

By the way, I love the new radar images!  The image is a bit larger than
the placeholder box on my system, so it covers the date/time, but that's
an extremely minor 'eye candy' thing....

all of this is on a debian sid/unstable machine with a completely clean
cvs build as of about 9:30 pm CST last night (Tue, 4/16/2003).

~john