[mythtv] [Patch] Another OSD Tweak

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Sun Apr 13 19:30:49 EDT 2003

That's fine, The reason the patch combined them was to give a little
more info.  For example the position saved dialog showed the progress
bar so you could get an idea of how far along you were, the mute would
show the volume level when you unmuted.  Also I thought since the volume
used the progress screen, the mute should too.  Just some ideas.

Ben