[mythtv] Touchscreen interface?

Mike Thomson linux at m-thomson.net
Mon Apr 14 00:07:26 EDT 2003

Hi All

I saw some comments earlier about touchscreens and thought I'd add my
tuppence / 2c / small denomination of your choosing...

I have the good fortune to have an LCD touchscreen, and mythmusic is
wonderfully easy to operate this way. All the controls 'just work'.

However, there is one disconcerting 'feature'. I can scroll the playlist
with the scrollbar, and highlight a track by touching it, but when I hit
play, it always starts at the beginning of the playlist.

Is there any way to set the playlist index when a track is selected in this
way?

Also, in the main MythTV screen, would it be possible to enable the buttons
for a touchscreen interface? Currently they're locked from being clicked
on...

Cheers
Mike