[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri Apr 11 00:43:33 EDT 2003

I'm not saying the members of the discussion support the idea, just
that all comments do, whether intentionally or not.  Chanid duplicates
existing data available in the same place, while adding complexity.

There's an easy solution to the >999 channels problem: drop chanid.

On Apr 10, at 20:14, Chris Palmer encoded a 0.9K recording: