[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Thu Apr 10 21:14:55 EDT 2003

I'd say that's a bit strong, Andy, since you're the only one I've
seen suggesting that idea.  ;)  I may have hinted at it, but only
in the sense of "if it's not needed, then get rid of it", but from
what I've read, it sounds like it is needed, though there still
needs to be something worked out as to what form the value will
take in order to handle the case of > 999 channels, yet still
not break for existing configs.

Andy Davidoff wrote