[mythtv] Database question/problem

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:22:47 -0400

On Friday 11 October 2002 12:35 pm, johnsteele.john@thunder.dvt-inc.com wrote:
> I use the ATI TV Wonder VE video capture and a soundblaster AWE64 sound
> card.
>
> Capture Device ATI TV Wonder VE Driver: bttv
>
> Sound Creative SB AEW64 Driver: sb
>
> Video nVidia GeForce2 MX Driver: Card:NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)
>
> During setup I use /dev/video0 and /dev/dsp

Might want to try using alsa and seeing if that clears up the sound problems.

> I scheduled a recording of channel 25.  Here is the entire output from
> mythfrontend:
>
> Probed: Television
> Probed: Composite1
> SELECT channel.channum,cardinput.inputname FROM
> channel,capturecard,cardinput WHERE channel.chanid = 1025 AND
> cardinput.cardid = capturecard.cardid AND cardinput.sourceid = 1 AND
> capturecard.cardid = 1; 25 Television
> Changing from None to RecordingOnly
> strange error flushing buffer ...
> Changing from RecordingOnly to None

Ok, so that's perfectly correct..

> >And I'd also like to see your capturecard, cardinput, videosource, and a
> >few
> >lines from your channel tables from the database..
>
> I hope this comes out readable.  If not let me know and I will post it to
> a web site.

Readable enough, thanks.  Again, there's nothing wrong there..  Just to
verify, can you stick this line in channel.cpp, right above the line you
modified (165):

cout << channame << " " << i << " " << curList[i].freq << endl;

And just send me the output when you tune to channel 25 or whatever..  By
chance, xawtv isn't also off-by-one like this, is it?

Isaac