[mythtv] Next release?

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:22:03 -0400

So, I was thinking.  Current CVS looks like it's working pretty well to me.  I
wanted to get per-recording encoding quality settings in for this release,
but the current multiple recordings/input sources support and other changes
seem to be a good enough stopping point for a release..

Thor, Chuck, what would be your thoughts be concerning mythweb and mythgame
for the release?  I'm thinking late next week, say the 10th -> 12th, as a
possible date for the release.  I would like both to be included, if you guys
think things are ready.

My current TODO list before I'd be ready to make 0.6:
  -  Fix fast-forwarding off the end of an in-progress recording.
  -  Switch to the proper input of the tuner card on a scheduled recording.
  -  Save/load the current playlist in mythmusic on exit/start.

If anyone else knows of anything that needs fixing, please speak up.

Isaac