[mythtv] Re: problem installing mythmusic

David Klotz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
24 Nov 2002 21:22:49 +0100

On Son, 2002-11-24 at 18:08, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> All fixed now.

it installs fine, but now i have another problem:
when i start mythmusic it loads the song information (which, btw, is
really slow for my 22 gig of music), but when i then choose "Select
Music" from the menu it just gives me two options, All My Music and CD.
and when i try to select All My Music (using the spacebar) mythmusic
just segfaults.
i just had a look on the database, aren't there supposed to be some
tables with the information from mythmusic (they should be created when
installing the debian package of mythmusic, shouldn't they?)? i can't
find any, how are they supposed to be called?
cya,
david

(i cc'ed this to the list, because it could be more then just a problem
with the debian packages...)