[mythtv] mythmusic startup search and seg fault

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:05:52 -0800 (PST)

I sorta resolved this seg fault problem by changing my
settings file to point to a different directory.  I
guess the index of files, or the mp3's, or something
wasn't too likeable for mythmusic.

Anyway, the playback all works fine now, and when I go
to import a cd it grabs the cd info just fine and
tells me the artist, album, tracks, etc.  But now when
I select the quality I want and then hit "import this
cd" it gives me a seg fault as well.  All the console
spits out is "Checking: /path/to/file.ogg".

I checked the directory and it actually created the
file and everything, it just didn't write anything.  I
am assuming this is not the cddb bug you were talking
about, so any ideas what's causing this problem?

-- Allen

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=621862&group_id=27134&atid=389442