[mythtv] Re: Mythtv Howto (Drew Whittle)

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:56:05 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi,

> From: Drew Whittle <drew@lug.net.nz>
> How are you feeding channel info into MythTV?

Im not at the moment, but have worked out how to wget the listings for tv1
through tv4 for about a week in advance (taken off nzoom.com), and am
working on network booting the box across the network, and running
everything via nfs... with limited success.

> I'm in the process of writing a grabber for nz and when it's finished
> I'll be submitting it back to xmltv.
> Please don't tell me I've wasted my time and it's already available.

I can give you instructions for the format of the urls needed for tv1
through tv4 if you want?

Cheers

David