[mythtv] What's best for MythTV - Uniprocessor Athlon XP 2100 or two Athlon MP 1500s?

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:19:02 -0800

On 12 Nov 2002 at 10:59, Cedar McKay wrote:

> varify that it (agp or pci) was v4l compliant. If you already have the
It is, see here:

http://gatos.sourceforge.net

and particularly here

http://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=12629

> AIW card, give it a shot, and let me know if you get it working. If

My understanding of the problem with ATI AIW cards is that the current linux
drivers don't allow concurrent playback and recording. I have a machine with
a Radeon AIW, that I plan to install myth on one of these days to see what
actually happens.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting