[mythtv] Still having problems with 'mythtv' -- No Video

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:58:17 -0800 (PST)

If you are not using alsa drivers for sound then try
that.  I had a problem with mythtv hanging because the
kernel sound drivers would somehow lock the /dev/dsp
device and mythtv could never get ahold of it.  Once I
switched to alsa then everything worked out.

-- Allen