[mythtv] Still having problems with 'mythtv' -- No Video

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:30:30 -0800 (PST)

Is there an easy way to find out if anything's using /dev/dsp?  To my
knowledge, I'm not running anything (unless RH8 is doing something fishy).
 If not, is there an easy way to temporarily bypass sound to see if mythtv
will come up?

Thanks!