[mythtv] mythfilldatabas error/problem

Calvin Harrigan mythtv-dev@snowman.net
06 Nov 2002 18:42:44 -0500

Hi all, I was going through the archive today tracking the problem we've
been having with mythfilldatabase.  I just wanted to add that if
unchecked, pronounced left it running all night, it will use a lot of
disk space.  The actual file is mysql.log file in /var/log/mysql
directory.  I've included a snippet of what's repeated in the log, just
in case it's usefull to Isaac or anyone else:

I am currently updating to the current cvs and will try it again...

This is continuously repeated from 0-128 up to 1.8 GB!!!

21 Query  SELECT channum,callsign,icon FROM channel WHERE channum = 0
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
21 Query  SELECT channum,callsign,icon FROM channel WHERE channum = 128