[mythtv] What happens when the disk is full:

Michael Arick mythtv-dev@snowman.net
05 Nov 2002 09:41:20 -0800

I've noticed an unfortunate behavior when the disk/partition where I'm
recording shows is full (not the ring-buffer partition).  What happens
is that shows keep recording, only they end up size 0, and as such, they
can't be viewed or stepped past in the viewing page, or even deleted.

I'm running off of 0.6.  Has this already been dealt with in CVS?  If
not, my suggestion would be that if the show is already over, and it
hasn't recorded at all, perhaps it should be purged automatically when
you enter the "watch recorded programs" or "delete recorded programs"
pages.

-Michael