[mythtv] hardware questions

Mike Payson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:25:08 -0800

One other (probably irrelevant for you) warning... I just got my Marvel
G200TV, and discovered it won't work with my motherboard. I have the Asus
A7V8X, which only supports 1.5 volt AGP cards. The g200 is a 3.3v card. I
don't know if this is common to other modern (AGP8X) motherboards, but you
might want to make sure it'll work ewith your system before buying it...