[mythtv] vga to ntsc (again)

Kevin D. Timm mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:07:07 -0600

So I asked the above question in the v4l group and the response
was resoundingly against a converter, instead, to use the video
out from a Matrox G400 Dual Head (for instance).  Yet I recall
seeing somewhere that it was not desirable to use a video out
signal from a video card.  What gives?  It's starting to sound
like there's 75% of a solution here, since I'm not going to watch
shows on my monitor and there doesn't seem to be a viable solution
to TV output.

KT

---