[mythtv] MythTV in germany -- again

Leeman2000 mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:43:33 +0100

Hello, I m sorry to disturb with this topic again but I tryed to get
MythTV to work in germany, but I failed in getting the Database for the
channels to work...
I tryed to grab the TV-Listings with tv_grab_de -- which failed, after
this I read in the Mailinglists about the patch and tryed to apply it --
failed again (seems to be a newer version of tv_grab_de than that from
the patch)
Next I tryed to use the XML-Output from the nxtvepg -- Result : Filled
epg-Database, filled Channels-Database (As I think with useless data
cause I cant tune in MythTV I only see rubish "snow" so the Tuner works,
but the command line says that my database doesnt contain
Channel-Informations)
could someone give me the patched tv_grab_de or eventually his
channels-db exportet from MySQL ?

Thanks !
and as I can say so far (from screenshots and a little test by tuning-in
by using xawtv) A GREAT SOFTWARE !!!