[mythtv] CVS Newbie (I can spell this time)

Mr. Adam ALLEN mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 17:22:00 +0000

--=-p5l85Rufqk7F91Tqb7lV

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 16:50, Bryce C wrote:
> Thank you.  I understand the concept of CVS and what goes along with it
> and I even had tried that set of commands.  I guess I was really just
> asking for the password.  Why isn't it posted on the website?
>=20

Wanted to make sure you understood the code may be completely broken,
may not compile and may be unstable.

It was posted to the list a while back, and=20
It's in some documents which are in CVS ;-)

--=20
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk