[mythtv] CVS Newbie (I can spell this time)

Bryce C mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 09:50:12 -0700

--=-o/n6QwXfzLq7Dxhx0C0w

Thank you.  I understand the concept of CVS and what goes along with it
and I even had tried that set of commands.  I guess I was really just
asking for the password.  Why isn't it posted on the website?

--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>
CoBryce Communications

--=-o/n6QwXfzLq7Dxhx0C0w