[mythtv] Which Distro?

Tony Clark mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:26:09 +0100

To be quite honest I really don't know.  On an xp1800 currently recording here
is what I get, it should be recording in mpeg4.

22225 tony      15   0 37316  32M  8040 S    29.4  3.2   6:33 mythfrontend

Watching tv pushes it up for sure.  I can dual boot RH and Gentoo on this box
so I may do some tests but I don't think it will be much different.  I just
perfer Gentoo :)

tony