[mythtv] LiveTV

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:43:36 -0500 (EST)

> So, you've got a problem with your sound card/drivers.  I doubt that it's
> anything in mythtv.  Try changing the sound card driver (kernel->ALSA or
> ALSA->kernel) and/or change around the sampling rate, etc.

I didn't think it was a myth issue.  My main suspect was a full-duplexing
issue.  I know that sound works (xawtv, xmms, etc.).  But I don't know how
to tell if full-duplexing it working correctly.

Would this command test the full-duplexing on the card?

sox -w -r 32000 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp0 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp0

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me