[mythtv] Shuttle kit for $300

Brian Wente mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:31:11 -0500

Hi Eric,

I saw your post on mythtv.org's site. I just wanted to let you know I have
got the same system. I got it last week. I didn't track down the video
drivers down until last Monday. Which was a big relief. I got sound working
Tuesday, using ALSA drivers (module for CMI8738). I had the same problem
others were having using the alsamixer, but I got it set up. The problem I
have now is the audio static/noise. It sounds fine coming straight out of
the tv in card, but being processed it comes out awful. Let me know if you
have any success. I am using a WinTV GO card and RedHat 8.0

-- Brian