[mythtv] Quality of TV out and vga to tv converters?

Michael D. Cencula mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 02:15:50 -0500

Well, I just got my G400 tv-out working thanks to Colin Panisset's excellent
instructions.  I don't have a TV in my computer room to test it on, so I ran
the TV-out from my linux box into a capture card in my windows box.  This
setup allowed me to capture a screenshot (3.8MB):

http://www.cencula.com/MatroxOnTV.jpg

If anyone can do something similar with their TV out cards or scan converters,
I'd like to see results for comparison as well.