[mythtv] TiVo Out! MythTV In! Help me buy the right stuff...

Chris Liscio mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:57:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C2A5F5.D3C9BF20

Hi John,
=20
Someone has set up a site at www.freeplaytv.org, and I am working on
www.supermegaultragroovy.com/mythbox to help people just like you that =
are
going shopping for a new box.  You could either try a "buy everything
that'll work" solution, or just use the parts either of those sites list =
build your own machine.
=20
Along with that, you can search the archives (a link is posted on
www.mythtv.org) to help see if anything particular is supported or not.
=20
Hope this helps,
Chris