[mythtv] Questions on CVS install from around 12/05/02

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:03:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi All--

I had downloaded a CVS tarball from around 12/05/02 +/- a day.  This
weekend I decided to compile that cvs version because it had a few things
in it that I really needed.  But now I notice a few oddities:

First, and pardon me if someone brought this up already, when mythtv
starts up fullscreen, it's not REALLY full screen.  There's about a 32-48
pixel gap along the bottom of frame.  I actually see the window border.  I
can even drag the border down.  But every time, it starts up around 32-48
pixels shy of full screen.

Second, everything SEEMS like it's working BUT my scheduled programs
aren't being recorded.  I was thinking that perhaps there was a change in
the database structure so I looked in the database dir and there's a
handful of .sql files.  Do I need to update my database somehow or is this
not my problem?

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Jeremy