[mythtv] My RedHat 8 Setup VS. Docs

Brent mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:30:47 -0600

I believe that Gnome does have such window focus that KDE doesn't.  I am
a gnome kinda guy so I am said to say it, but I think that it does.  The
MythTV frontend will not release the focus to allow the MythTV TV viewer
to be in top.  KDE doesn't seem to have this issue, but both of them
seem to be bigger than what you really need to run this.  I haven't
decided what the best one is yet.  Right now I am using WindowMaker, but
I don't know if I will stick with it or not.