[mythtv] X10 MouseRemote for Linux

Pat Pflaum mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:45:26 -0600

--------------090705040705060507090608

http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html

Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

>On 9 Dec 2002 at 14:21, Patrick Pflaum wrote:
>

>>I also use "xte" to send commands to Myth from the MouseRemote.pl software.
>>

>Do you have a link to this xte program? It doesn't exist on any of my systems
>and googling doesn't turn up anything useful.

--------------090705040705060507090608

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html">http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html</a><br>
Harondel J. Sibble wrote:<br>
 cite="mid200212100353.TAA09287@sheridan.sibble.com">
  <pre wrap="">
On 9 Dec 2002 at 14:21, Patrick Pflaum wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I also use "xte" to send commands to Myth from the MouseRemote.pl software.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->