[mythtv] My RedHat 8 Setup VS. Docs

Andrew De Ponte mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 02:17:07 -0800

K, I forked out the bucks and got a machine for MythTV. It an Athlon 2100
with a 160 GB harddrive and 512 meg of ram DDR 2100. I installed red hat 8.0
off the bat because someone had just posted a success and a howto on it.
I got all the pre reqs installed I think because I followed the howto. The
problem is this when I do the configure first thing off the bat for
libavcodec everything looks fine, but when i run make after that I get:

[adeponte@myth mythtv-0.7]$ make
make: *** No rule to make target `/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.

Please help me. Where do I get qmake. What package do I have to get and
install on redhat 8.0 to get qmake installed? Please help!!