[mythtv] Possible bug or maybe I'm too much of a newbie

Chris Pinkham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:59:23 -0500 (EST)

I should have tried upgrading my cvs before I emailed, but hadn't got
around to it yet.  Upgrading cvs version to v1.11.2 fixed it right up,
so maybe it's an incompatibility with older versions.  I can now checkout
cvs and try to get working on patches. :)

> > I've also been having a problem trying to checkout MythTV via cvs.  I
>
> Well, the version of cvs on the server is 1.11.2.  I dunno if that'd make a
> difference, though.
>
> Isaac

Chris

** Chris Pinkham                  Linux v2.2.18, Sane v1.0.4, Cajun v3.0-8 **
** cpinkham@bc2va.org                          http://www.bc2va.org/chris/ **